- When: Saturday, February 09, 2013
- Music starts at 10:00pm. Doors will open at 9:00pm.
- What: The Official Chicago Samba's Carnaval
to dance and celebrate...
- Age Limit: For this event, 18 and older to enter. MUST be 21 and older to drink alchool.
- TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR ONLY, AFTER 8:30PM..
- Event's Time: From 10:00 until 3:00am
- Venue's name: Logan Square Auditorium - Ballroom dance
- Where: 2539 North Kedzie (by Milwaukee Ave, kedzie Blvd & Logan Ave)
- Directions From: 1 North State street (downtown) to Logan Square Auditorium:
Click here For more information.
- Costume Contest and prizes: We will be giving prizes for the 3 most original costumes.
- Parking: FREE Street parking and/or at Popular Bank's parking in lot.
- Note 1: Samba 1 Dance Group Show with dancers wearing Carnaval costumes from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. More info
- Note 2: Caipirinha special for $5.00. (sold separated from the admission)
- Note 3: Brazilian food will be available (sold separated from the admission) by Sinha Elegant Cuisine
Click Here .
- Note 3: Edilson Lima will be the dance instructor teaching Samba steps during a music break. More info
- Note 4: CARNAVAL PARADE, during the event Chicago Samba and darcers will have a parade just like in Rio's carnaval...