- When: Saturday, February 18, 2012
- Music starts at 10:00pm. Doors will open at 9:00pm.
- What: The Official Chicago Samba's Carnaval
to dance and celebrate...
- Age Limit: For this event, 18 and older to enter. MUST be 21 and older to drink alchool.
- Seats will be limited, please make your reservation as soon as possible
- Tickets: $15.00 at the Box Office, after 8:30pm (Day of the event).
- Event's Time: From 10:00 until 3:00am
- Venue's name: Logan Square Auditorium - Ballroom dance
- Where: 2539 North Kedzie (by Milwaukee Ave & Logan Ave)
- Directions From: 1 North State street (downtown) to Logan Square Auditorium:
Click here For more information.
- Costume Contest and prizes: We will be giving prizes for the 3 most original costumes. Among the prizes are:
***Gift certificate of $100.oo, $50.oo and $25.oo from MongiBello
Hair Salon + Spa. Located at 3717 North Harlem Ave. Chicago IL 60634
***Gift certificate Sunday brunch for 2 people at Sinha Elegant Cuisine
value of $70.oo
***Chicago Samba t-shirts, Edilson Lima Sambody's DVD and FREE dance lessons, FREE admission for our next performance at Logan Square
, Samba Bom's music CD and more...
FREE Street parking and/or at Popular Bank's parking in lot.
- Note 1: Samba 1 Dance Group
Show with dancers wearing Carnaval costumes from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. More info
- Note 2:
Caipirinha special for $5.00. (sold separated from the admission)
- Note 3:
Brazilian food will be available (sold separated from the admission)
by Sinha Elegant Cuisine
- Note 4: Edilson Lima
will be the dance instructor teaching Samba steps during a music break. More info
- Note 5:
CARNAVAL PARADE, during the event Chicago Samba and darcers will have a parade just like in Rio's carnaval...
- Note 6:
Our Queen of Samba Karlies Kelley
& Princess of Samba Ludgy Cunha
2012 will be present at Carnaval 2012.